Superior Portable Outdoor Tinkle Stations

 
Home
Porta Potty Stories
Warning!! No Smoking
Help for the Potty Shy
SPOTS Financials
Appreciating SPOTS
   
Creating SPOTS
SPOTS Comments
Town Hall & SPOTS


 


Warning: Smoking in the Toilet Can Be Dangerous

Credit: Wrybread.com
A portable toilet exploded on the Playa Tuesday after a man who was inside it lit a cigarette.

DPW & REMSA workers said the man was not severely injured and walked to the Medical Tent under his own power. He was later transferred to a Reno hospital for observation as he became disoriented. His name and condition were not available Wednesday.


The explosion, which occurred at 6:30 & Jupiter, resulted from a buildup of methane gas inside the portable toilet. The methane did not "take too kindly" to the lit cigarette, said a spokeswoman for DPW.


Copyright 2005, SPOTS (Superior Portable Outdoor Tinkle Stations) This web site and any insinuations, claims, allegations and other statements contained herein are just plain FALSE and are only published as an April Fools Joke and is in no way intended to reflect in any bad way on the amazing services that JOTS (Johnny on the Spot) provides Burning Man LLC.  Site Design by Scotto